As part of our continuing commitment to service excellence, Sean McCutcheon's Air Conditioning and Heating, Inc. is proud to offer AC maintenance agreements to our valued residential and commercial customers.
Our maintenance technicians are not commissioned salespeople in disguise, our technicians are paid to maintain your system and prolong it’s life.
Unforeseen problems are often associated with air conditioning neglect. These problems are typically not covered by the manufacturers' warranty. That is where preventive maintenance assurance comes in.
Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreements:
• Protect against system neglect not covered by manufacturers' warranties
• Extend the life of your air conditioning or heating system
• Reduce the chances of costly repairs
• Help maintain a comfortable and healthy environment
Regular preventive AC is the best way to ensure trouble-free operation and peak performance.Our maintenance service help keep your system running at optimal efficiency levels, keeping your energy usage - and your energy bills - in check.
We are here for the long haul so you can feel confident that we will be there to offer you service for many years to come.
Preventive maintenance is the key to maintaining the life of your air conditioning system.
We are currently accepting new maintenance agreement customers in Sarasota and Manatee Counties.
Sign up for a Maintenance Agreement from Sean McCutcheon's Air Conditioning and Heating, Inc.
Regular preventive maintenance prolongs the life of your system and helps you avoid costly repairs and high energy bills, while maintaining the best possible indoor air quality for your tenants.
Most air conditioning and heating problems are caused by neglect and are therefore not covered by the manufacturer's warranty, so a Maintenance Agreement is a great way to stay on budget!
Our Maintenance Agreements include two 32+ point inspections per year.
Maintenance Inspections Include:
• Checking volts and amps of all motors.
• Checking the compressor.
• Checking contactor for pitting or burning.
• Cleaning condenser and evaporator coils.
• Putting pan tabs in drain pan.
• Vacuuming drain line to keep it clear.
• Checking superheat.
• Checking refrigerant pressure.
• Checking capacitors.
• Cleaning or changing standard filters.
• Checking thermostat operation
• Checking heating sequence
• Checking cooling sequence
• Checking electrical connections.
• Checking all bearings.
• Checking belt condition (if applicable).
• Cleaning indoor unit.
• Washing and waxing outdoor unit.
Additional Benefits Include:
• 15% discount on any service need that may arise during the contract year.
• After-hours service calls billed at our regular, non-emergency rate.
• Discounts on all system replacements.
Our basic agreement is just $140/year for the first unit. Clients with multiple units receive a progressive $10 discount on each additional unit - the second unit is $130/year, the third unit is $120/year.
The more units you have, the more you save!
"Green" Preventive Maintenance
Environmental protection is one of our top priorities at Sean McCutcheon's Air Conditioning and Heating, Inc. and we are leading the way.
We use our expertise to help clients choose systems that will meet their environmental concerns, as well as government regulations.
Sean McCutcheon's Air Conditioning and Heating, Inc. uses bio-degradable, environmentally-friendly products to service and maintain air conditioning and heating systems.
Safe new products from companies such as BBJ Environmental Solutions allow us to complete jobs with fewer chemicals and the least possible environmental impact.
BBJ Green Products are created on the principle of minimal chemical content, biodegradability and low toxicity to humans and pets. BBJ strives for the lowest environmental impact consistent with improved indoor air quality.